The Suspended Baffle Tech technique is excellent for reducing machinery noise and other sound sources. It eliminates reflections partially or totally, as well as reverberations from the ceiling, or other surfaces. The absorption coefficient depends on the panel configuration, surface distance and panel distance per m2.
Vicoustic’s research has revealed that perforated foam performs better compared with standard cut foam. A perforated, 40mm thick panel gives the same results as a 70 mm thick standard panel. This is because in addition to increasing the surface absorption, it also works as a sound trap, improving sound absorption panel including Suspended Baffle Tech.
The Suspended Baffle Tech can also have a white or black cover. The combination of the acoustic foam and the cover gives the Suspended Baffle Tech a fire rating Euro Class B.
- Low weight,
- Low temperature flexibility,
- High sound absorption capacity,
- Good thermal insulation properties,
- Constant physical properties over a wide temperature range, application temperature up to 240°C [465°F],
- Flame resistant - Euro Class B
No fibre shedding (giving an advantage over mineral fibre), making it
highly suitable for use in public spaces such as restaurants etc.
- highly suitable, cost-effective solution for large spaces.
- Available in two thicknesses: 40 mm and 60 mm