Visquare is designed for spaces with a demanding acoustic environment. The high acoustic performance of the Visquare Tech acoustic panel is due to its open-cell, fine foam structure and perforated surface. This acoustic panel is excellent for absorbing reverberations caused by multiple sound reflections on surfaces. Such reverberations can increase loudness, making music or speech less perceptible, and thus obtrusive to a theatre audience for example
- Low weight,
- Low temperature flexibility,
- High sound absorption capacity,
- Good thermal insulation properties,
- Constant physical properties over a wide temperature range, application temperature up to 240°C [465°F],
- Flame resistant - Euro Class B
- No fibre shedding (giving an advantage over mineral fibre), making it highly suitable for use in public spaces such as restaurants etc.
- highly suitable, cost-effective solution for large spaces.
- Available in two thicknesses: 40 mm and 60 mm
Product Technical Information
Material - Vicoustic Tech Foam
Product Dimensions - 60 x 60 x 4 cm; 60 x 60 x 6 cm
Fire Rating – EURO Class B Foam
Installation- Adhesive FlexiGlue
Recording and Broadcast Studios, Post Production Studios, Conference and Teleconference Rooms, Public Spaces, Auditoriums, Restaurants, etc